My roommate's sister Z and her family came to visit from New Zealand. They arrived last Wednesday. Since it was their eldest son's birthday, we invited very close neighbors to celebrate with us. Dinner ended at half past 11. I went to bed late and was dozing on and off almost the entire Thursday. On Saturday, Z's friends from college came by for a get together and we hosted yet another set of guests. It was 12mn when we finished cleaning up. I called hubz and we talked 'til around 1am.
I woke up this morning with a migraine. My roommate and everybody else is busy preparing for their 2 week trip through the West Coast. They plan to go to Yosemite today, then Tahoe tomorrow, then to Utah, Arizona, Las Vegas, then back to San Francisco. My roommate has been telling me they haven't started driving out and she felt stressed already! I don't blame her - that's a lot of driving to do in two weeks! Good luck L!
They left at around 9am and I have the house by myself. I went to church where an elderly passed out because of low blood sugar. There was a commotion inside the church and good thing, the ambulance came quickly.
I was able to finish a couple of pages for our scrapbook. I called them We're Engaged and All About Us layouts. It took me 4 hours to finish both of them, but that included conceptualizing the design and printing photos. I'd like to think my layouts are getting better. Comments please.... :)
And oh, by the way, I finished a greeting card for my bestfriend M's birthday on the 7th of October.
Counting five days 'til we go into Production! Please pray for a smooth and successful install.
4 comments:
uy, ganda ng layouts mo a :D keep it up
Hi Nel's Bebi.... thank you for the compliments. I call these layouts my labor of live kasi ma-trabaho talaga to do it. I'm glad they all came out nice. Take care!
hey Sis.. Wow.. ganda ng LO mo. Pag uwi mo let us know we will readily organize a scrapbooking eb in your honor.
Hi Lei, thanks sis! I have actually invested on lots of stuff for scrapbooking na rin. Sayang nga 'coz if you're all here, we can all get together and be able to share each other's stocks... :)
Will let you know when I'm home para ma-meet ko rin kayo.... :)
Post a Comment