Friday, October 01, 2004

Star Struck

Guess who came by the office today? Just Lenny Krazelburg, Ian Crocker, and none other than Michael Phelps himself!!!!!! We had a kick-off staff meeting for FY05 and before the meeting ended, they came out from the backstage and we were on our feet clapping. My jaw dropped to the floor! I couldn't believe they were actually our company guests! I've always hoped they'd (especially Lenny and Michael) drop by the office to thank our company for sponsoring them at the Olympics, but knowing their busy schedules, I doubted that would happen. You can just imagine how star struck I was when I actually saw them up close!

There was an autograph signing and picture taking between 3-5. My friends were there, and they have pictures to show for it, but I, unfortunately, was busy slaving away. Our release went in today and we were having a few problems that I couldn't get away from my desk because I was burried deep with fixes and migrations. I missed that chance! Nevertheless, I will sleep happy tonight because I actually got to see my crushes - Michael Phelps and Lenny Krazelburg!

3 comments:

Mickee said...

Hi Fickle.... you're right... naglalaway talaga ako.... hahaha!

Lei said...

wow!! kakaingit naman.. I'd probably be star struck too.. See you when I get there

Mickee said...

Hi Leirs, looking forward to see you here in December! Take care!