Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We went to the LV store in San Francisco on Saturday to exchange my Tulum bag with the Manhattan PM. I found the Tulum GM too roomy for me.

Here's a cute conversation I had with Kail:

Mom - Kail, can you show me where the baby is?
Kail - Babeee there (points at mommy's tummy, and kissed it too)
Mom - Good boy! Now can you go to daddy and show him where the baby is?
Kail - Babeee there (goes to daddy and points on his tummy).
Mom - nyahaha - you have a big tummy daddy!

So looking forward for a 4-day weekend so I can finally upload our vacation photos, put up the tree, decorate the house for Christmas.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone... just in case my next post takes a while... ;)

10 comments:

Joy said...

mickee!! are you pregnant? congratulations! :)

Mickee said...

Hi Joy, yep, you read it right. I'm 13 weeks along. Ikaw, may made in Bohol ba? Kail was made in Cebu, by the way... ;)

Jody said...

OMG! You are pregnant! Congratulations and super hugs to you! I'm so happy for your and Ford! Take extra care ok. So I'm waiting for the pictures and more kwento. By the way, nice bag ha. Also, please add also in your roll my other site. www.jodyliwanag.com i'm still keeping blogspot ha.

Gee said...

hi sis! congrats! well, sana magkaroon na rin kami ng baby made in sg soon! cheers! God bless! regards to ford. miss u!

http://gracejm.blogspot.com/

Lei said...

Congrats!!!! im so happy for you..

Christine said...

uy sis! Are you on the family way again? Congrats! Grabe, tagal na natin di nag-email! Miss ko na chikahan natin! mwah mwah!

Josephine said...

Mickee! Thanks for the bday card from the husband - you are soo sweet to always remember! Hope Thanksgiving was fun! I'm glad you finally wrote about the pregnancy - I hope you don't mind that I finally told MIL as well! We all wish you well!!! See you soon!

Misis14 said...

Congrats, Mickee!!! So happy for you. Wishing you a worry-free pregnancy and safe delivery. :-)

elapot said...

welcome back mickee (and family!)
mukhang super naenjoy nyo nga ang bakasyon ha! you all deserve it!

elapot said...

ang super congrats sa 2nd baby! iba talaga pag kasama na si mr. ha! yiheee!!!