Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've been out of touch for a long time again, but with some very good reasons. With two kids to care for, I couldn't even find the time to catch my breath. And if that isn't a good enough reason, we decided to move to a new house during the last week of July. If you think those are enough to drive anyone insane, I took two summer classes at the Community College to finally complete my Real Estate prerequisite for taking the state test. Since summer classes are only 8 weeks long, all courses had to be taught double the time which means I cram 4 times as much because I took two classes! If you think I'm done with those three heavy reasons to be out of touch, I'm also back to work since July 7th.

To those who have been aware of my C-section complications, I am healing better now - thank God! However, I have an outpatient procedure on Friday at a surgeon's office to finally put this issue to rest.

And if you think I'm done giving reasons, well, you're in for a big surprise! My family has been going through some rough times lately because of what I thought were good investments that ended up haunting me. Anyway, we're taking it one day at a time with hope that this too, shall pass.

So, if you get the chance to see me, don't be surprised since I dropped 34 lbs in all since giving birth (I only gained 30 lbs total throughout the whole pregnancy). I'm 4 lbs lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight. 4 more lbs to go and I'll reach my pre-marital weight at 100 lbs!

Other than that, God has been good to our family and we couldn't be more than grateful.

4 comments:

Maan / Marianne said...

Good to hear you're back! Oh yeah - investments.. Tell me about it. But what's more important is that you became more educated (financially) in the end. Keep the weight steady.. hehehehe!!!

Dang said...

yehey you're back! lighter..and sexier (inggit ako)i haven't been blogging either because of tamaditis but i do bloghop..and im so happy to hear from you!
take care!god bless you more!

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

wow inggit ako mickee, oh well di ka naman talaga tabain.

whatever it is, you are in my prayers as well as your outpatient proc on friday...

thanks for the update and regards to your boys =)

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

Belated happy birthday sis! I was trying to find where I saved your numbers, I cant waaa di tuloy ako nakapag greet ng personal. Anyways, Happy happy birthday!

Hope you had a great one!

mwAH!