Kail the Kuya
Hubz got upset with Calix last night. We were having dinner when Calix suddenly cried - the cry when he wants to be held, so I held him. But then I couldn't eat, so I placed him down again. He cried - louder this time. Hubz placed him in the living room without any lights on. What actually touched me was when Kail, then having dinner with us, stood up from his seat, went to the living room, opened the light, and stayed with Calix - trying to pacify him. I tell you, I was so proud of my little boy. I knew right then that when they grow up, they could depend on each other and they won't leave each other's sides.
4 comments:
aaawww! how sweet! kuyang-kuya :)
Brother's keeper!!!
Btw, I just noticed your comment in my "cake" site. I didn't have email notification when comments arrive. Sorry darling. So do you want me still to teach you or too late na?
ang cute naman, kuyang-kuya nga :)
wow! what a caring kuya. sweet naman. :-)
Post a Comment