Our baby's crib (together with a matching drawer) were delivered on Sunday. Of course, mommy was so excited (and exhausted too). Together with my roommate, we have re-organized our then computer room and turned it into a nursery. Since I still have three more months of gestation to go, there will probably be changes here and there but at least you get the idea.
The little dollhouse at the corner is actually mine. As a kid, I never had beautiful toys like these so when a neighbor sold this slightly used dollhouse because he was moving the entire family to Thailand, I just had to grab it. I've always wanted one for myself so this is my way of satisfying my inner child.
3 comments:
What a cute crib! That's a great investment!!! Did you get your mattress yet? It's cheap at Target :). I'm so excited for you - I'm sure you'll have more additions to the room.
Hi J, I'm holding off on the mattress for now because a close friend told me that they might give me her baby's mattress.
I love the crib too... since it's convertible, he'll be able to use it even when he's grown.
TC!
Ang ganda naman ng crib :) Parang ang sarap magka-baby ulit, hee hee :)
Post a Comment