Thursday, February 16, 2006

The "New Mommy" Haircut

I just had to post this... bagay ba?



Kail had rashes on his face, which might've been caused by my curly locks so I decided to trade in my long hair to this. It felt good actually... been wanting to try a new "do" for sometime now. After all, being a mom does take the "me" time away. This haircut is easier to maintain, not to mention less use of shampoo and conditioner... :)

10 comments:

Mum2Two said...

Mickee,
any which "do" you have, you still look great... this one looks so freash and low maintenance so more time for bub and you of course... no wonder i have been sporting this short hair for over 8 yrs now :)

Christine said...

uy sistah! lalo mong nakahawig si Janice de Belen! yihiiii!!!!!

Day said...

wow, bagay sayo mickee :)

my baby has rashes too, but it's because of my milk. i stopped breastfeeding her for more than a week now, natutuyo na sya.

kail is so cute!

Misis14 said...

bagay na bagay! i agree with christine. kahawig mo nga si janice. pero mas maganda ka...:-)
hahahaha...i like the haircut..very refreshing!

Josephine said...

Cute!!! We're the opposite though - I chopped my hair off when I was very heavily pregnant and now it's back to being long! It's cute though! Hey, we're going up to the IL's tonight and spending the night - are you free tomorrow? I just want to stop by and visit and meet Baby Kail :). I'll call you.

Jeanny said...

bagay na bagay...ay oo nga noh...hawig mo nga si Janice de Belen :D

alpha said...

nice cut. hay, been wanting to have a haircut din. sagabal sa pag-aalaga. lagi na nga ako nasasabunutan ng baby ko e. ;p

Liza said...

uy, bagay ha! nanibago lang ako with your new "do." last naman kasi kita nakita, long hair ka pa. bagay ha! :D

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

Mickee Sistah! ngayon lang ako nagkapanahon to check your blog =) been very busy! bagay na bagay ang new haircut at si kail mommying-mommy ang features hahahah!! missy yah! mmmuah!

undiscussablerealms said...

bagay na bagay. and you look a lot younger! :)