Vocabulary of a 19-month old toddler
Kail's vocabulary is increasing by the day. Though he still blabbers in a language we couldn't understand, he at least has some words we could decipher:
baby - ah dee
daddy - dah dee
mommy - mama
ball - ba
balloon - lol
thank you - eh ooo
cat - tat
dog - dot
elmo - momo
no more - momon
banana - nana
wala na - nana
milk - dede
water - tater
I can't wait for my son to finally be able to speak in phrases. At the rate he's going, he's probably going to be as ma-kwento as mommy, hehe.
***************
Jody tagged me, so here are some weird things about me:
1. I'm a bag lady (not that I hoard bags) but I carry lots of 'em. I have a laptop roller with my laptop and work-related documents, my lunch bag, and a big shoulder bag which contains reading materials and personal items.
2. I sleep with a blanket all the time - even when it's scorching hot in the summer. I just have a fan fullydedicated to make me comfortable and the aircon is in full blast, hehe.
3. I'm a shopaholic - whether in store or online.
4. I love window-shopping. I can get out of a store without carrying anything, but just looking at things to buy satisfies me.
5. I can't sleep without hugging a pillow, even when I have my two boys beside me to hug.
6. I wipe my bathroom sink and faucets everytime I use it.
7. I keep magazines and books in the bathroom for reading when I'm on the "throne", hehe.
8. I have a LOT of scrapbooking stuff, but I'm not cranking up enough LOs to make a dent on my stash.
9. Some women crave for bags and girly stuff, while I have a love affair with cameras. I have a film SLR (Nikon N80), a DSLR (Nikon D80), a point and shoot digital camera (Olympus Stylus). I have 3 lenses - Tamron 28 to 200 mm, Nikon 50mm f/1.8, Nikon 18-105 f/3.5-4.6. I am salivating over Panasonic DMC-LX2 or Leica D-Lux - point and shoot cameras with 16:9 wide CCD, f/2.8mm wide angle lens. Also in my wish list is an SB-800 or SB-600 external flash.
10. I pray the rosary on the train (on my way home from work).
7 comments:
hi there!
been a silent lurker for a while. I enjoy reading your posts. your little boy is so adorable.
juliana
hi mickee sistah!
i haven't replied to your friendster message pa pala, dami ko kwento pero sobra kong busy lately. Titan is in VA since feb, tell you more sa email ko okeedokee =)
btw, change my blog URL in your list it's supposed to be: http://em.wifespeaks.com (without the WWW)
i miss you!
muah, em
Hi Mickee! Thanks for answering the tag! Post ka naman ng pics ni Kail oh. I'm sure he's a handful already sa kalikutan ano? Take care always.
hi mickee!
thanks for the visit. Check out my site coz I opted to answer your message in my blog.
take care,
juliana
am so proud of kail.
btw, in case i forget, advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i don't know what else to wish for you. you seemed to have it all. anyway, greatest health for you and your loved ones. peace and love to reign your household through out the years.
miss you.
hi mickee! post some more about kail :)
mickee! time to update your blog lol.
thanks for dropping by mine :)
Post a Comment