Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I've been tagged

I got tagged by Xtine so here's my take:

Random 10:
1. How Did You Know rendition by Gary V.
2. Kailangan Kita (again by Gary V.)
3. Sharon Trilogy - Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas, Pangarap na Bituin, Bituing Walang Ningning (such classics!)
4. Promise Me - Beverly Craven
5. Valentine - Martina McBride
6. The Prayer - Charlotte Church and Josh Groban
7. You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
8. You're Still You - Josh Groban
9. I Will Be Here - Gary V. rendition
10. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion

I'm a hopeless romantic kaya naman I listen to love songs most of the time (and read lots of love stories)... :)

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
None. I usually listen to CDs.

2. The last CD you bought is....
I don't buy CDs anymore, but my husband sends them to me.... Night of the Champions, Side A Anthology, Sarah Geronimo, and Eric Santos

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message?
The theme song from Gilmore Girls.... don't know the title... :)

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
a. I Will Be Here (my bridal walk)
b. Promise Me (and my husband kept that promise too, hehehe!)
c. Pangarap na Bituin (life story ko 'ata ito)
d. Kailangan Kita (obvious ba?)
e. Hero by Mariah Carey

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why)
Ate June (just want to know what this girl's up to, hehehe!)
Josephine and Leirs (want to know what my n@w sisterettes' interests are)

No comments: